Thursday, June 30, 2011

Free online logo maker

I was on the web today and was wondering how to get a nice looking header image for my new blog here and I came across this free Online Logo Maker that you can use to create sleek looking logos for your blog.

I went there and tried my hand on few things and I found it so amazing. It has so many font types and colors that you can choose from to make your logo look professional. You can also select any font size you like. You can either save your image in .gif or .png. What is more it is so easy to use.

After trying some few style, I came up with the following logos for my blog:












I have decided to use the second one for now. But I think I will be changing it very often till I go through all the fascinating font styles. You can try your hand at it, maybe you will could creat something interesting for your site. For the meantime my technorati code is SXNRE9SBK6QN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment